Valedictorian Tim LaVelle addresses graduates and parents at Commencement Monday night.
Jackie Silverman receives her diploma from Sr. Kathleen Monday at the graduation ceremony.
Spartan Zak Piekarski serves on Monday in IHSA Regional action against Homewood-Flossmoor.
Marian recently honored its Top 10 academically in the graduating Class of 2013.
Marian soccer upset Lincoln-Way West, 4-2, on Friday to win the Rich East IHSA 2A Regional title.
Marian Kyle Scheffers returns a serve on Friday action in the H-F IHSA Sectional Tourney.
Spartan Shannon Milazzo defends Friday in Rich East regional action vs. Lincoln-Way West.
- Marian Band: Symphonic, Concert (named Class A Honor Band) perform at prestigious Univ. of Illinois Super State Band Festival.
- Marian Speech: Group Interpretation captures fourth place at IHSA State. Speech Team 3rd in IHSA State behind champ Pia Lyander.
- Choir invited to perform at Carnegie Hall in New York City on April 24-26, 2014.
- Marian Marching Band State Champs to march in 2013 Macy's Parade.
- Softball: Marian (16-16) rolls past Rich South in regional opener, 15-2.
- M Lacrosse: Marian (11-4) rolls past Brother Rice in IHSLA opener, 8-1.
- Baseball: Spartans (21-14) throttle Manteno, 19-7.
- M Volleyball: Spartans eliminated in regional by Homewood-Flossmoor, 25-10, 25-13.
- W Soccer: Marian topples Lincoln-Way West, 4-2, for regional crown.
- W Track: Imani Haynes captures ninth at IHSA State in 300 intermediate hurdles.
- Men's tennis: Champion Scheffers, LaVelle-Murday qualify for IHSA State.
- M Track: Matt Martinson qualifies for IHSA State in high jump.
- W Lacrosse: Marian (13-6) topped by Wheaton United in IHSLAW playoffs, 11-9.
- Marian plans several 2013 Summer Camp opportunities.
ESCC Standings on official ESCC website.
Wed, May 22- Spring Awards Night (lacrosse, volleyball) in Leadership Center, 6:30 p.m.
Mon, May 27- Memorial Day (no school).
Tue, May 28- Exams Per 1 (8 a.m.); Per 2 (9:45 a.m.)
Wed, May 29- Exams Per 3 (8 a.m.); Per 4 (9:45 a.m.)
Thu, May 30- Athletic Physicals, 6:15 a.m. in West Gym
Follett Book Buy Back, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Exams Per 5 (8 a.m.); Per 6 (9:45 a.m.)
Fri, May 31- Follett Book Buy Back, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Exam Per 7 (8 a.m.)
Marian Fund - GIVE NOW!