Marian Catholic Student Objectives
Marian Catholic High School graduates will:
- live their lives in Jesus Christ;
- develop a prayer-rooted spiritual life of fidelity to God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit;
- contribute to a Christian atmosphere for developing personal relationships;
- give volunteer service to individuals and non-profit institutions;
- work cooperatively with parents, parishes, and the civic community;
- be a part of a community of believers whose faith witnesses to an active Christian presence in the south suburban area of Chicago.
- think independently, critically, and analytically;
- speak, read, and write intelligently;
- be successful in an appropriate college;
- continue to develop creativity and aesthetic sensitivity;
- exhibit habits of good health and physical activity;
- assume their roles as responsible leaders and strong citizens;
- display growth in self-esteem and self-discipline;
- benefit from academic and career guidance, and personal counseling;
- have participated in honor societies, cultural and special interest clubs, and sports activities;
- experience a professionally attractive environment that fosters faculty growth.
Adopted 10/77, Revised 1/80, 1/86, Reviewed 10/93, Revised 2001.