The word “Kairos” comes to us from the Greek language and can be understood in a Christian sense to mean “the Lord’s time.” This retreat offers students a unique opportunity to break away from the routine of their daily lives in order to seriously examine their relationships with God, the self, and others. During Kairos, students will hear a series of talks, participate in small group and large group discussions, and have the opportunity to pray and celebrate the sacraments together. The persons who attend must come with a basic desire to listen and participate.
- September 18-21, 2018 (Senior Women)
- December 4-7, 2018 (Senior Men)
- January 29-February 1, 2019 (Senior Women)
- March 12-15, 2019 (Junior & Senior Women)
- April 2-5, 2019 (Junior & Senior Men)