"MATHEMATICS IS THE LANGUAGE WITH WHICH GOD HAS WRITTEN THE UNIVERSE." - GALILEO
The Marian Catholic Mathematics Department provides a rigorous, comprehensive curriculum, engaging high-quality instruction, and a supportive collaborative learning environment for our diverse student body. We challenge our students to appreciate mathematics and persevere as we prepare them for successful roles in an ever-changing society.
Department Chair: Jennifer Lamb
- Algebra 1 Honors
- Algebra 1A
- Algebra 1 College Prep
- Geometry Honors
- Geometry A
- Geometry College Prep
- Algebra 2 Honors
- Algebra 2A
- Algebra 2 College Prep
- Precalculus Honors
- Trigonometry - Analytic Geometry
- Trigonometry - Probability and Statistics
- Introduction to Trigonometry
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics
- Calculus Honors
- Calculus AB Advanced Placement
- Calculus BC Advanced Placement
- Multivariable Calculus Honors
- Advanced Placement Statistics
A proficiency test is provided for students who have already taken Algebra 1 or Geometry prior to their entry into Marian Catholic. Students who successfully pass one or both of these tests may begin their math courses at a higher level.
A total of 3 credits is required for graduation.