Physical Education Department
"PHYSICAL FITNESS IS NOT ONLY ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT KEYS TO A HEALTHY BODY, IT IS THE BASIS OF DYNAMIC AND CREATIVE INTELLECTUAL ACTIVITY." - JOHN F. KENNEDY
Physical education courses are designed to teach and engage students in basic fitness activities as a means to achieve overall health and body fitness.
Department Chair: Mike Taylor
- Introduction to Physical Education
- Health and Driver's Education
- Health and Physical Fitness
- Strength and Conditioning
- Team and Individual Sports
- Advanced Strength and Conditioning
- Sports and Society Through Literature
- Outdoor Adventure
A total of 1 & 1/4 credits in Physical Education is required for graduation.
A total of 1 /4 credit in Health is required for graduation.