Transfer Student Procedures
Marian Catholic welcomes qualified transfer students into the sophomore and junior class. Marian Catholic does not typically admit mid-year transfer students nor transfer students into their senior year.
All transfer students should have a minimum "B" average (3.0 cumulative GPA).
All applicants should be submitted no later than June 30 to have the opportunity to be admitted for this coming school year.
Steps for applying as a transfer student to Marian Catholic High School must submit the following:
- Letter from both the student and parents indicating reasons for transfer
- A full release of attendance and discipline records
- An unofficial high school transcript
- Any standardized test scores (HSPT/STS, Explore, PLAN, ACT, SAT)
- Completed online application
- A $300 registration fee that will be refunded if the student is not accepted
On receiving the above items, the student will be requested to test in English and Math for placement purposes. If the application process is made prior to the end of the school year, the students may test while spending a day at Marian Catholic.